Sunday, April 21, 2013

Babies ALLOW Love ... When Will You?



I read in a Translators blog recently about this period of Grace where we are being given a chance to focus on our Love practices in more harmonious auspices and environments.
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7592866668169192225#editor/target=post;postID=4278039268978614833;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=8;src=postname

My personal Grace is playing out for Me with my (19 month old) Grandson.
But, His Momma Love is going to be home with him full time soon, and i will move into the Next realm of Grace to practice with my Joy, Now.



But, TODAY I had the most AWESOME day with my grandson today.
I brought another Crystal specimen today as a distraction item and for him to meet.   I told him that i had brought another little friend to meet him today, and his eyes widened and twinkled.
Yeah.  You can never have enough good friends.  And when i put the new "friend" into his chubby little hand he gave it kisses, and made the "shhhhh" sound, and then took it on a tour of his play area, carefully.  He treated it very gently.  He also remembered that we looked at the last Crystalline "Friend" that  i brought out for him to see, in the sunlight.  http://theempressoftime.blogspot.com/2013/03/validating-crystalline-changes.html
He walked it over to the windowsill and he examined this new friend, Amethyst cluster,  briefly there in the light before running back to resume the tour.  He returned the stone to me when he was done.  and we moved on to a nice long and seriously focused dance and drum jam with [the video tune below].

His enthusiasm and Joyful energy when he is doing anything that that makes him HAPPY makes me laugh OUT LOUD, which also makes him laugh harder, and makes me laugh harder,....

I can "hear" him, and when you add in all of the un-containable glee in the sparkling eyes and the big happy smile and the excited breathing and bouncing to keep on with this thing that is making us so happy right NOW.  and we keep doing it until it doesn't bring us Joy anymore and after he's examined all of the mechanics with his little fingers and big- billions of bytes (per sec/per sec)- sponge brain of his.

He asked to dance "again" to this song about 6 times.  Only, his  verbal "again" sounds more like "ha-da"- with a quick little finger point in the direction of what he is wanting as he bounces his little knee bend bounces ....and i realize that not only is this  a bouncy little tune-  ironically, as it turned out-
the lyrics of this song were deliciously appropriate for Time spent attempting to communicate in the outer reality Mirror these days.

 I realize that my little stint as care-giver to my little one has brought me opportunities to quieten down so that i might HEAR the UN-spoken much much better in my daily practices with everyone else.  

yeah.  BABIES ROCK the LOVE, NOW 

Someday, Someway......



by Marshall Crenshaw

I can't stand to see you sad
I can't bear to hear you cry
If you can't tell me what you need
All I can do is wonder why
Someday, someway aww
Someday, someway, yeah now
Someday, someway
Maybe I'll understand you
After all you've done for me
All I really want to do
Is take the love you brought my way
And give it all right back to you
Someday, someway aww
Someday, someway yeah now
Someday, someway
Maybe you'll understand me
Well, you've taken everything from me
I've taken everything from you
I'll love you for my whole life through
After all you've done for me
All I really want to do
Is take the love you brought my way
And give it all right back to you
Someday, someway aww
Someday, someway, yeah now
Someday, someway
Maybe I'll understand you
You've taken everything from me
I've taken everything from you
I'll love you for my whole life through
I can't stand to see you sad
I can't bear to hear you cry
If you can't tell me what you need
All I can do is wonder why
Someday, someway aww
Someday, someway, yeah now
Someday, someway
Maybe I'll understand you
Someday, someway aww now
Someday, someway, yeah yeah
Someday, someway
Maybe you'll understand me
Someday, someway oh!
Someday, someway, yeah yeah
Someday, someway
Maybe I'll understand you




* You can see more of my work and play here:    http://thenumbersintime.blogspot.com/p/bio.html


No comments:

Post a Comment