Sunday, March 10, 2013

PRE-PAVE Your INTENTIONS


...and, the rest of your reality 
will bend for your desired experience.  
________________


_________________
WHO is in charge of Your Experience?
YOU are...  
TAKE YOUR JOURNEY INTO YOUR OWN HANDS, NOW!
The Journey always begins again NOW.  
Each breath is a new birth and a new start-  
make YOUR Life YOURS by  speaking the language of the Knowing, deliberate Creator Being. 

Dr. McKenna- A New Kind of Time (made up of YOUR words) 
 
____________________________________________________________________
PRE-PAVE YOUR WAY....

You'll have to DO it to see for yourSelf.   Below is the broad-spectrum pre-pave that i use, mostly, and i've included videos to expand on this exercise. 

If you're into tapping (EFT), then you can tap as you say this OUT LOUD.  
When i first learned of this exercise,  there was a day when i wan't feeling especially perky, or easy with myself.  So, i "tested" the theory with this request: 
"I don't know HOW you are going to arrange this, but- today, i want to be told how beautiful I am."  
That day- 4 people came up to me throughout the day and evening - out of the blue- and said:  "Carm!  You look  really great!"  Let me tell you- i was have practiced this with  many  many many more proofs since.


                                                                                             
I AM CREATOR BEing. 

No matter where I go, or what I am doing, or who I am with- it is my dominant intention to have immediate and ongoing ease of access to my ABSOLUTE Value  for and ALLOW the Joy and Expansion that I am are wanting in my Life;   AND,  I attract only those Beings, both physical and non-physical, that ARE in Harmony with my Joyful Expansion in co-creative exuberance! 

Your words are writing the story of your experience!
______________________________________________________________________________



The Words on my Water Bottle:


ABRAHAM: 

PRE-PAVING

Morning pre-paving process: 

Bedtime pre-paving process: 


A NEW Day IS a FRESH start!



USE YOUR RIGHT WORDS...but, keep them simple and clear: 
(reminds me of this scene IN THE LABRYINTH:  LOL!)

    

LOOK FOR evidence of the positive changes, and that is SURELY what you will see!




While I serve as a touchstone and coach for your Now Presence,  i refer you to
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/   , and to the sites on the side bar to the right
for the details and updates of specific Global activities and events and evidence of our collective ascension OUT of Time. 

  


My deepest Gratitude for YOUR participation in this Spiral Journey with Me!

..and, Until the Next-
I will hold the image that-

No matter where you go, or what you are doing, or who you are with- may it be your dominant intention to LOOK for and ALLOW the Joy and Expansion that you are wanting in your Life, AND may you attract only those Beings, both physical and non-physical, that ARE in Harmony with your Joyful Expansion in co-creative exuberance. 

In Love, NOW- 
as Ever,
  Carm 


* You can see more of my work and play here:    http://thenumbersintime.blogspot.com/p/bio.html










___________________________________________________________________________

               





No comments:

Post a Comment