Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A NOTE FROM THE TRANSLATOR


After a very long process into a new residence, a shift in my Value exchange platforms, and a more substantiated Self empowered recognition of the [NOW focus] lifestyle, I AM returning here to share energetic insights for those who wish to OWN their I AM process through this amazing and accurate language of opportunity through the Time classroom experience. 



As YOU Know- it's a very busy Time for Expansion of All, NOW. 

And, MAN!! THE JOINT IS JUMPIN', FOLKS!!!



In SERVICE, AND Until further notice- 
I AM AVAILABLE for private translations for  Heart directed DONATIONS, and will barter for Orgonite, CBC, etc..... all you need do is ask!  

Contact Me here via comments (they are private until i post them)- or, on FB message: The Empress of Time-   


As Ever- I continue to hold the Image of All in Perfection NOW, with so much Gratitude for Your participation in this WITH Me!





No comments:

Post a Comment